Tuesday, January 20, 2009

O Happy Day

O happy day. In my humble home, on my cushy sofa, in pajama pants, I indulged myself in front of our plain ol' 27" TV. What else could have been more important for me to do right now, this special morning? I watched the Inauguration of our 44th President, Barack Hussein Obama.

Gratitude. I felt the surge of emotion and joyous gratitude, resonating from the thousands of people packed shoulder to shoulder in the 27 degree D.C. morning. I am so grateful to be able to watch, to share this moment, just as millions more watch on TVs around our nation. And I am grateful for this time in our country, when one man, with the nation's hope and faith will take the helm and steer our nation, government and people; making the difficult turn to set us on a better course. Hope and Faith that we will unite, forgive, trust and work together. It's a prayer, sent out into the vast and mysterious atmosphere of our lives. I declare it a happy day!

No comments:

Resveratrol - Why Wait?

3Day Slideshow